The Town of Avon, Department of Social Services is seeking local families, individuals, and other parties who would be interested in sponsoring an Avon family in need for the Thanksgiving holiday and/or Winter holiday.
Please call or email Suzi Alexe at (860) 409-4394 / email@example.com , if you would like to participate or if you need additional information.
Drop off in November, TBD at the Avon Food Pantry, located behind St. Ann's Church. Times for drop off TBD.
Winter Holiday Gifts:
Drop off will be at the Avon Food Pantry, located behind St. Ann's Church. Date and times for drop off TBD.
- Additional Forms, Applications & Information
- Budget Coaching Program
- Disabled / Homebound
- Domestic Violence & Sexual Abuse
- Emergency Management
- Energy Assistance
- Flu Shots
- Food Assistance
- Health Services / Medical Insurance
- Holiday Basket Program
- Home Care Resources
- Housing / Mortgage Assistance
- Job / Employment and Education/ Training Resources
- Legal Information
- Mental Health & Addiction Resource
- NAMI Support Group
- Other Transportation Resources
- Prescription Drug Discount Card Program
- Renters' Rebate Program
- Resources & Assistance
- SNAP EMPLOYMENT & TRAINING PROGRAM
- Support Groups
- Utility Programs
- Veterans' Resources
- Youth Services