Avon is a picturesque New England village that grew up along the wooded banks and meadow plains of the Farmington River. Whether your interests are primarily business-oriented or residential, we think you'll find a lot to like in Avon: our people, the opportunities we offer, our quality of life, and our plans for the future.
- Please Help Clear Snow At Fire Hydrants
- Avon Historical Society presents third Lecture in Series: The Devil & The Angel: A Civil War Surgeon & Clara Barton
- Save the Date: Avon Boy Scout Troop 274 Annual Pasta Dinner
- Training Session for the First Company Governors Horse Guard
- Save the Date: April 1 FREE Lunch & Learn Home Buying & Selling Seminar at the Avon Library