Avon is a picturesque New England village that grew up along the wooded banks and meadow plains of the Farmington River. Whether your interests are primarily business-oriented or residential, we think you'll find a lot to like in Avon: our people, the opportunities we offer, our quality of life, and our plans for the future.
- AHS Booster Club Hosts The Falcon 5K Sunday, October 30, 8:15 am
- TODAY & Friday: American Red Cross Blood Drive in Avon
- CORRECTED Avon Historical Society Fall 2016 newsletter story
- Friday, October 28, 2016 Barn Dance and Pasta Dinner! ...and Stalls for Lease...
- Avon Historical Society seeks loans of WWI items for winter display