The Assessor's Office is responsible for the preparation of the Town's annual Grand List, a complete listing of all properties in town, ownership, and assessed value as of October 1st each year. This information is then used by the Board of Finance to help determine the mill rate and in preparing tax bills. The three categories which make up the Grand List are real estate, personal property, and motor vehicles.
This office is also responsible for the administration of the State's tax exemption programs for the elderly, blind, disabled.
|Harry DerAsadourian||Assessor||(860) 409-4335|
Monday - Friday: 8:30 to 4:30
Summer Hours: (June 20-August 26, 2016)
60 West Main StreetAvon, CT 06001
News & Announcements
- AHS Booster Club Hosts The Falcon 5K Sunday, October 30, 8:15 am
- TODAY & Friday: American Red Cross Blood Drive in Avon
- CORRECTED Avon Historical Society Fall 2016 newsletter story
- Friday, October 28, 2016 Barn Dance and Pasta Dinner! ...and Stalls for Lease...
- Avon Historical Society seeks loans of WWI items for winter display