If you are 65 or older or totally disabled and your annual income is $35,200 if single, and $42,900 if married, you are eligible for a rebate from the State of Connecticut. The filing period is April 1 - October 1, 2017. For more information and/or an appointment, please call the Assessor's Office at 860-409-4335.
Please click here for documents needed to accompany the Renters' Rebate application.
- Grand List 2016
- Personal Property Declaration Form 2016
- Personal Property Tax Calculation Form **Proposed** FY 17-18
- Personal Property Tax Calculation Form - FY 16-17
- Property Record Look-Up
- Renters' Rebate Program
- Revaluation 2013
- TOP TEN TAXPAYERS GRAND LIST 2016
- Tax Calculation Form **Proposed** FY 17-18
- Tax Calculation Form for Adopted FY 16-17 Budget
- Tax Relief and Exemptions 2016